March 31, 2008

Thanks so much.....

for all your kind comments on the biscornu I stitched for Becky. :) I've been asked about the design - it's based on a chart from Lois Norford titled Linen & Lace Accessories Box - I believe it's out of print. Some of the original design is still there but I did modify it quite a bit.

The never-ending clean out is still going on - I've added more Moda fabric today including some of the sampler prints, as well as a few other stash items. If you'd like to take a peek, please follow this link: Stash Sale

- OOPS! I just realized the link to the fabric wasn't working - it's been fixed now. -

It's gloomy and raining again, the kind of day that you feel like curling up with a good book. I have long neglected e-mail to answer, finishing to get done and a pinkeep to stitch for the HOE exchange but a rhyme keeps going through my head - Rain, rain, go away..... that's making it very hard to resist!

Labels:

 
posted by Deb at 5:48 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:
hiya deb is it

just wanted to say hi i am new to this blogging and just wanted to say hello. i too love cross stitching, and really enjoy it all. your blog is brill. very lacy and pretty.
tammie