July 5, 2008

Spoiled again.....

first this lovely package arrived from a dear friend across the ocean. I've been blessed to receive several stitched items from her, each more beautiful than the last. I hope she realizes how much I appreciate it and just how special she is. :)



The second package came all the way from Ina in Holland, she drew my name for the HOE Little House Needleworks exchange. Ina did a wonderful job of stitching and finishing the Wool Needlebook and Fob. The goodies included are shown in the picture below, everything is just fantastic.



Labels: ,

 
posted by Deb at 6:48 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Debs said:
What a lucky lady you are, two great packages. Enjoy!
Anonymous Anonymous said:
I wonder why Signature Smalls Designs are so difficult to find? They are too gorgeous for words.

And your packages are delightful as well! :)