November 19, 2006

Short and Sweet.......

Things are hectic so I'll make this short and sweet. The stash room is painted and looking spiffy, unfortunately, the chest is still sitting half painted and I won't have time to get to it until after the holidays. :(

On a short note - the only personal stitching I've done in the past month was a last minute Halloween design by Brightneedle - Hatz Bootique. Really cute, it came with a hat button but I couldn't decide where to place it. It traveled overseas where the lovely lady who now owns it will decide where it goes.



On a sweet note, I received a wonderful package from a lovely and generous lady (in the truest sense of the word) in Utah with the most beautifully stitched and finished strawberry from Blackbird Designs. She also sent a Whitman's tin of chocolates, a skein of Gloriana silk in a very yummy color and a lovely card. I loved it all but the strawberry will have a place of honor once I get the room done.



Until next time, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Deb at 7:23 PM |

6 Comments:

Blogger lena-lou said:
I think the BN design is really cute, good idea to send the button!! What a lovely gift you got from your friend, I bet you can't wait to have your room all finished hope you show some piccys on your blog when you do :)
By the way I hope my email got to you Ok?
Have a good week
Anonymous Anonymous said:
How lucky this lady is !!!!!! ;-))
I LOVE the little strawberry you received ! How cute it is ! I also want to stitch one for me :-)
Blogger Deb said:
Hi Helen and Natalie! Thanks for visiting. :)
Anonymous Anonymous said:
:-)
Blogger lena-lou said:
:-) Anytime
Blogger Susimac said:
What a lovely gift for your friend I love that BN design and the strawberry that you have received is gorgeous too.