July 2, 2009

Patriotic exchange for Wendy Jo.....

Wendy Jo has received the Patriotic exchange package I sent, late as always. In one of those weird coincidences, I stitched the same design for her that she stitched for her partner. :)


Little House Needleworks - Liberty and Justice fob & floss tag
Pincushion made from Moda's Flag Day Farm charm pack


Patti - I use Picasa 3 software to create the collages.

I hope everybody has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Thanks for stopping by - 'til next time.....

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Deb at 8:45 PM |

5 Comments:

Blogger valerie said:
Lovely exchange! Love the little patriotic pincushion to match too!
Oh Deb I really love that exchange. I just love that little pincushion you made it is so cute as is everything else you sent. What a very luck Wendy Jo. Love Patti xxx
P.S. Thanks a lot for letting me know what software you are using for the collages. I shall try it. Love Patti xxx (I should learn to read first and not just look before posting comments)!
Blogger Cindy F. said:
Wonderful exchange!! I love the patriotic pieces!!
Blogger WendyJo said:
I am just tickled with my exchange Deb. I love everything!!