February 18, 2009

Catching up yet again.....

Stash


An award from sweet Patti


Patti also tagged me to name 5 addictions - the first four are ongoing long term addictions, the last is new and hopefully short lived. :)

1. Books
2. Organizing
3. Bonne Belle Lip Gloss
4. Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
5. Sweet & Salty Caramel Bugles


News

Quaker Motif Scissor Pocket - I think I've answered all the emails I've received requesting Barbara's email address. If by some chance I've missed you, please email again.

PJ - please add yahoo.com after artisticneedle to reach me.

I've been a little under the weather the past week and am still trying to catch up on email. For those waiting, it's coming soon, promise.

Lastly - a guilty pleasure - when I need a little down time I play the Mystery Case Files hidden object games from Big Fish Games. I have 2 gift certificates for the full version of Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate, if anybody is interested please drop me an email.

Until next time.....

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Deb at 1:00 AM |

1 Comments:

For once in my life I'm glad I live here in the U.K. and not there in the U.S. because we can't get the caramel bugles here - well I haven't looked in Costco yet but I don't think we can. I love our stash especially all the fabric. I love fabric almost as much as stash. I also love the chart that you bought and the kit. I HAVE to buy that kit. Ok that's all from me for now except to say I do hope you are feeling heaps better now and that you really did deserve that award. Lots of Love Patti xxxx