April 22, 2007

Glad Heart.....

It's hard to believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post. That's what happens when you spend a good portion of your day on the phone trying to get e-mail problems straightened out and dealing with a nasty sinus infection on top of it. I'm happy to say that I think (I'm knocking on wood, including my own head) both e-mail and sinus problems are behind me. I'm working on getting caught up on e-mails today and if you're expecting a phone call, I'll take care of that tomorrow - depending on how I sound, I don't want to scare anybody!

A little stitching:


Shepherd's Bush - Glad Heart



Shepherd's Bush - Soft Spring


A little stash enhancement:





Thanks to you all for stopping by and for your comments. The bunnies made it through the weather just fine and have already left the nest. :)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Deb at 5:18 PM |

10 Comments:

Blogger Debs said:
Wow, those finishes are stunning. Like your stash enhancements too.
Blogger Katrina said:
Love the finishes, SB is one of my favorites :-). Everything is so pretty.
There you are! I missed you! HOpe you're over the worst and are feeling bouncy and fit now. I hear ya' on the email trouble too! My service is the bane of my life, Grrrrr.

Lovely pics as always. It's one of the things I love most about visiting the blogs....seeing all the lovely projects stitched up and noting them on my wishlist/'to do list' and eyeing all the great stash that's out there.
Blogger lena-lou said:
I hope you sinus infection stays well cleared for you and the email issues!! Love your stitching on these SB designs they are really lovely :-)
Take care
Blogger Deb said:
Oh..oh...oh...I'm having an envy attacK!!!! Ugh...hand to heart!!!
Everything is so beautiful, Deb.
I'm really in love with your choices and your stitching. I think we are twins separated at birth.
Deb in FL
Anonymous Anonymous said:
I hope you're feeling better by now ... I'm still waiting for the promised phone call but so busy it's okay! LOL ... and it's lovely to stop by to see some stitching, which I definitely don't have time to do right now ...
Blogger Susimac said:
Hope that you are feeling better soon.
Love your latest finishes they are so sweet.
Blogger Katrina said:
both of your finishes are wonderful and I always look forward to seeing what you stitch next. Hope you're feeling much better :)
Blogger Anita said:
Love the SB finishes. Those pinkeeps are just darling.
Blogger Sue said:
I love your Shepherd's Bush finishes, they're beautiful ;)