January 16, 2007

A Few Finishes.....

I usually take a week or so off around Christmas, this year it lasted a little longer, just haven't been able to shake my yearly after Christmas ho-hums easily this year. Any body else feeling the same way or am I alone?

I have managed to dabble here and there at this and that, not all cross stitch.


Whitman's Vintage Red Sewing Set



Shepherd's Bush - Wish Ewe


I don't scrapbook but love the paper! I can't seem to pass it by at the craft store and occasionally try my hand at cards and boxes.


While I managed to pass up every cross stitch sale after Christmas, I couldn't resist a sale at an online fabric store, my fabric stash is rapidly growing and at this rate, will soon outgrow my cross stitch stash.

Thanks again to all who visit here. Please know that this blog is meant purely for amusement (perhaps just my own) and nothing more.

I've recently changed over to the "new blogger" and noticed some of the comments are showing anonymous that weren't before. Sorry about that, hopefully they will fix it soon.

The Silver Thistle - thank you for your comments about my biscornu - I visited your blog and couldn't find a way to contact you. I can be contacted using the link at the bottom of the right hand column. :)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Deb at 1:01 PM |

8 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said:
Like you I have a great fabric stash and I love those patches by Moda they are so useful. Love your finishes too.
Blogger Katrina said:
Everything is very cute, love the pinkeep. I do like the pretty paper but I never get it since I don't scrapbook. It's nice to see what you've done with it.
Superb finishes, as always. You'll have to share what your favorite online fabric sources are one of these days. Hope you're staying warm! The pictures of the trees in your area covered in ice (they look as if covered in diamonds) are so beautiful, but I know all the difficulties that kind of weather can cause.
Blogger Debs said:
Love your Wish Ewe, that is so cute. I need to get around to it one of these days. Keep posting those pictures, it inspires the rest of us.
Beautiful work again! I'm in awe, truly.

I'm a lapsed scrapbooker and a lapsed fabric devotee and between those, and my cross stitch stash, I could open a shop!

I sometimes don't have enough hours in the day to comment as much as I should, but rest assured I'm vising you every day to see what you've been up to :)

Should you ever want to get in touch, I'm at iwasjustgonna at aol dot com. But I'll see if I can find out how to add it to my blog too :)
Anonymous Anonymous said:
Your Wish Ewe is so beautiful. I like it.
Blogger Andrea said:
Love it all Deb! You are a very talented lady in everything you do!
Blogger Deborah said:
Wow Deb, you've done some beautiful work including the card. It looks meticulously done as all your things do. And no more thread winders for me, just finished a whole slew of them and have hung up my thread winder hat, lol.