October 26, 2007

Halloween Exchange

This is the second year I've participated in Legacy's Halloween Exchange, I had even more fun with it this year than last. :)

This is the wonderful package I received from Donna -




a lovely treat bag, silks, a book on samplers and chocolate, what more could a girl ask for?


Valeri was my partner this year - I decided to really go out on a limb and make an actual purse type bag, a first for me. It has some boo-boos but I was happy with the end result and had lots of fun picking out the treats.







I had the design picked out the minute I saw the chart hit the market but then started second guessing myself when I saw both Debs and Andrea had received the same design in their Halloween exchanges. I just couldn't find anything I liked as well that would work for what I had in mind, I'm very happy I stuck with it.

Happy Halloween!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Deb at 3:30 PM |

6 Comments:

Blogger Debs said:
What a lovely package you sent Valeri, that purse bag is lovely. Cute bag you got. Love the silks. Loved the pumpkin child necklace you found.
Blogger Jocelyn said:
The bag you made is adorable! Congratulations on a great finish!
What a great bag! Really cute and a great finish.
Your little handbag for your swappee is just too cute! REally, really has that halloween feel about it, with the boa fluff, lol.

I can't believe I missed your last post! I definitely checked when I was on last and I swear it wasn't showing for me :( I always look forward to seeing what you've been up to and what cool projects you're working on at the time.

I would have remembered that card! lol! What a hoot, hehehe.
Blogger Deb said:
Love that darling handbag!! Too cute with the boa fringe!
Hugs,
Deb
What a wonderful exchange Valeri got - I just LOVE it but then again I love everything you finish.
Hugs
Patti xxx