July 16, 2008

And the winners are.....

Actually, I didn't do a draw. I noticed that Tammie is looking for sign-ups for her PIF. I decided to sign up for hers also which means I need to send 6 PIF gifts, what's 1 or 2 more? :)

So in no particular order, sometime in the next 365 days I will be sending a handmade gift to:

Joann In Tx
Melissa
Heather
Lisa
Angela
Debs
Cari
Laurie In Iowa

Thanks to you all for signing up! I'll be in contact later this evening via e-mail. If you haven't heard from me by tomorrow (please check your Spam folder), please contact me.

Labels:

 
posted by Deb at 5:20 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:
Please would you take a look at my blog please. I have left something there for you!
Anonymous Anonymous said:
hiya thanks for signing up for a pif thankyou very much and goodluck