October 20, 2008

Legacy Halloween Sweetbag Exchange from Val.....

It's hard to believe it's almost Halloween but proof arrived this weekend in the form of an exchange package from Val (samplar101). This is the 3rd year I've participated in the Legacy Halloween Sweetbag Exchange. Val sent an eye-popping package - the bag itself is amazing enough but then she stuffed it full of all kinds of Halloween goodies - hand towels, oven mitts, slippers, socks, earrings, a Kelmscott needle minder, candy, hot chocolate, I'm sure I've missed something but it's all in the photos below.




I should be back midweek with photos of the exchange package I sent, yes, late again. Sigh....

Email has once again piled up, the past couple of weeks have been more than hectic, sorry for those of you who were worried. It may take me a day or two to get everything answered but I am working on it.

Thanks to you all for the lovely comments about Rhapsody in Red Part 4 (except you Ms. Diane - paybacks - you know the saying)!

As always, thanks for visiting....

Labels:

 
posted by Deb at 6:58 PM |

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:
hi deb thats a great package you received!
Hi Deb, I was lucky enough to be the receiver of Val's bag last year. Doesn't she does pack the most wonderful stuff (I'm still wearing the slippers). You so deserve this my friend. Lots and lots of love Patti xxx
Blogger Carol R said:
I am so glad you posted - I was about to send out a search party!

Lovely exchange package from Val