September 8, 2008

PIF from Margaret.....

Today was one of those mail days I love and my postal person doesn't. :) I "thought" one of the packages I received was for the HOE Needleroll exchange, instead I was surprised with Margaret's PIF package. She sent a gorgeous journal with a stitched piece from SALexandre attached to the front, a notepad, chocolate (alway yummy), a pen with a gold butterfly on the case, tea, a wonderful handmade card and wrapped it all in jelly bean paper. :) I can't stop touching and looking at the journal, my picture really doesn't do it justice.



Also in the mail today was a package of fabric. I'm sure that's not exciting to most of you but to me it is, I love fabric and stash is stash. This package held a special fabric that I thought I'd never find again, it's one I use quite a bit and goes especially nice with the Carriage House Samplings stockings. It was pure dumb luck that I stumbled across it again and to be sure, I ordered enough to last a while.



That's it for now, I'll be back with those exchange pictures soon and Ms. Queen in her final form.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Deb at 7:27 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol R said:
What a lovely PIF from Margaret - the journal is delightful!

Great fabric stash haul.
Anonymous Anonymous said:
love the pif from margaret i recieved and believe she is very talented.. and i think all your stash is divine i think i need some more stuff gotta start buying lol