July 12, 2009

A little stash, a little gift and a little from the garden.....

It's that time of year when the new Christmas fabric lines are hitting the stores. I've learned the hard way to get them while the gettin' is good. :) If you look real hard, you'll see my only stitching stash purchase since early in the year (at least I think it's been that long!). Can't pass up those Blackbird stockings, too cute!


This little set went to Diane as a welcome back home gift when she visited the U.S. last month. It was the first time I made one of the thread holders, it turned out okay but for some reason, really tested my patience. I used the tutorial from The Stitching Room.


All the heat and humidity has the garden in full bloom, it's a beautiful thing to wake up to.



Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Deb at 12:28 PM |