July 19, 2008

Thanks so much Romy.....

Romy was sweet enough to nominate me for this award, it's an honor to be included in such fine company! :)



Now I pass it on with the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate five blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominates.




It's extremely difficult for me to nominate just the five blogs below when I find inspiration from so many.....

Natalie
Carol
Helen
Malomary
Popopazia
 
posted by Deb at 10:38 AM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Deb - how sweet from you ! I feel very proud to receive this award from such a talented stitcher ;-) Thank you so very much, it really makes my day !!!
Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thank you very much, I'm very happy !