July 24, 2008

I am spam.....

I recently discovered that Yahoo considers an email from myself to be spam. I've also discovered that a lot of the replies I send are ending up in other's spam box. If you've sent me an e-mail, please check your spam box, more than likely my reply will be there. :(

My good friend is celebrating a birthday today. Unfortunately she isn't feeling all that well. Big hugs Debs, I hope you feel better soon!



The talented and lovely Carol honored me with another award, thanks Carol, I really appreciate it!


Here are the rules for the Award:

1 Put the logo on your blog;
2 Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3 Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4 Add links to those blogs on yours;
5 Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I had such a hard time picking blogs for the last award that I've decided not to pick this time. Instead, this award is for all my readers, I appreciate you stopping by to read my sporadic posts. Feel free to grab it and pass it on.

More stash arrived today, all fabric. I had a lovely time oohing and aahing but it's dreary so pictures will have to wait for another day.

Til' next time.....

Labels:

 
posted by Deb at 3:53 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol R said:
Awe you're making me blush!
Blogger Debs said:
Thanks for the card gf, and the email one you sent. Really brightened up my day. Still dealing with the medical problem but definitely on the mend. How are you feeling? Surviving the summer?
hugs
Debs