September 5, 2008

A little of this.....

and a little of that this post.

New floss drops with tiny little heart flowers in pinks and reds, much cuter than the picture, hard to get a good picture when it's gray and overcast.


The latest little sheep kit from Shepherd's Bush, I really wasn't sure I liked this one but it didn't take very long at all for it to grow on me.


Shepherd's Bush - Queen's Sheep

This unexpected gift came from Wawanna at Dazzling Ornaments. My picture does it no justice, the workmanship is just outstanding.



I also finished my needleroll for the HOE exchange, on time too, can you believe it!?! I'll be back soon with photos.

My thoughts and prayers are with all who have been affected by the hurricane(s) and tropicals storms. Be safe please.

'til next time, thanks for stopping by.....

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Deb at 9:41 PM |

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said:
Love your little Queen Sheep!!
Blogger Carol R said:
Sweet hearts and flowers thread drops! Love your SB Queen!
Blogger Deb said:
Deb, Your SB Queen is darling. I wasn't sure about it either when I saw the package pic., but yours is great!! Thanks for the Dazzling link. Fun to see!
Hugs, Deb
Blogger Melissa said:
Your Queen Sheep looks great, Deb. Also love the thread drops.
Blogger Michele said:
Love your floss tags! and Queen is wonderful! I love it better all stitched up :)